- Inorganic Two-dimensional Nanomaterials
The book provides a comprehensive overview of the field for researchers working in the areas of materials chemistry, physics, energy and catalysis.
- Modeling and Simulation of Turbulent Combustion
This book presents a comprehensive review of state-of-the-art models for turbulent combustion, with special emphasis on the theory, development and applications of combustion models in practical combustion systems.
- The Mechanics of Vibration
This 1960 book aims primarily to provide an insight into the vibration characteristics of a machine or structure rather than to present a recipe for formal calculations.
- MEASUREMENT, INSTRUMENTATION AND EXPERIMENT DESIGN IN PHYSICS AND ENGINEERING
This book is designed to be used at the advanced undergraduate and introductory graduate level in physics, applied physics and engineering physics.
- Corrosion of Steel in Concrete
This reference work focusses on the corrosion of steel in concrete, the main cause of deterioration of reinforced concrete structures.
- Flat-Rolled Steel Processes
Providing expert insight and analysis related to technological improvements, this book will help readers understand the current state of flat steel production, how it evolved, and its future direction.
- Shaft Alignment Handbook, Second Edition
This work offers essential, step-by-step guidelines for solving complex alignment tasks quickly and accurately.
- GB/T 31485-2015: Translated English of Chinese Standard. (GBT 31485-2015, GB/T31485-2015, GBT31485-2015)
This Standard specifies the safety requirements, test methods, and inspection rules for traction battery of electric vehicle.
- Computational Intelligence
Durch die Natur inspiriert entstanden verschiedene Berechnungsverfahren, die im Wissenschaftsgebiet der Computational Intelligence (CI) zusammengefasst sind.
- Manuale di metrologia e strumentazione elettronica